Rates & Payment
Here is my latest schedule of Rates for Services:
You can pay for EC services in the following ways. Please inquire if you have a preference:
- pay online or pay by mail,
- pay cash at time of services,
- pay with a check in U.S. funds,
- pay by online bank transfer in Europe and Scandinavia,
- pay by credit card using your PayPal account.
You may also wish to negotiate payment terms:
- an invoice voucher payable within 30 days of services rendered,
- an agreed payment plan, or
- other credit terms we arrange in advance.
For those who delay payment to me beyond a reasonable period, I work with the firm, Totalinkasso, in Norway, to collect. Costs of collection including interest are passed on to the client.
separate account is kept for maintaining client funds not realized as
income, a trust/escrow account.
Pay Here Using PayPal, Visa, or Mastercard
The easiest way to pay me if you are living outside Norway is by PayPal. If you are registered with PayPal, you can pay using your PayPal account, and your attached Visa or Mastercard. How this works:
- Notify me when we are working together. I will plan to bill you in the currency you choose.
- After you receive the invoice, go to PayPal to direct your PayPal payment to the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
- Please note your name in the remarks area when making your payment online.
- We both will receive e-mail receipts of the transaction.
I will on occasion request a retainer fee before I begin your work, depending on the extent of the work or timeframe. You can pay the agreed amount using Paypal. The equivalent amount will then be placed into my trust/escrow account where it will remain until I have done the work to utilize the funds as realized income.